Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thrift Finds - 09-23


A few more pieces of signed pottery to add to my growing collection...

A dear friend gave me this railroad lantern... she could have sold it for some decent money but it was her fathers' and she wanted someone to cherish it for her...


I found this old Remington-Noiseless Typewriter at a GS for 5.00... I like noiseless... I printed a saying on paper and burnt the edges and rolled her in... makes it a little more interesting...

A few more pottery pieces... remember those jacks

a great catch all basket for those mags and books you just can't put away yet...


some books to fill the basket... I only have 2 bookcases full of decorating books... but you just never know what great idea you may find in them... you can never have enough books

I found this Firkin Bucket at an estate sale for 7.00... score... I just love, love any old wood piece... I have since found a few more of these in different sizes... but this was the best deal yet

this is an old Butter Churn in great shape... found this at a GS for $35.00 another good score

Found another pottery piece pitcher...

Forks Road Pottery - Winger, ON '95


Pewter Candleholder... - stamped Meriden BiCompany  '94... don't you just love the detail on that handle

No comments: