Friday, November 16, 2012

Before and After ~ First Aid Box



This is another easy project I managed to get done...
 
another wooden handmade box...
these can usually be found at the thrift stores...

I cut the top heart off...  used a reverse stencil ... painted and distressed ...

so this little peanut
 has a place to put her Dora bandages when she gets an "owie" at Gramma's house
 
I also re-painted this vintage chalkboard for the little artist... I taped off the design and gave it a few new coats of chalkboard paint... she loves it.
 
 I found the adjustable easel at one of my antique haunts. 
 
Don't they make a perfect pair?
 
 
 Hope you are having a great day... thanks for popping by...
 
 

5 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

hey deb! yep, those kind of old boxes are everywhere. great rescue!

and that sweet face! awwwww

great job on the chalkboard too!

gail

Firecracker Kid said...

Of course Mya has to have herself a first aid box like Grandmas. You have got to be the most funnest Grandma with that playroom and all the fun stuff in it. I'll bet Mya has a blast at your house :)
Hugs~Carol

Reenie said...

Hi Deb ~ have you heard from Rose at Confessions of a Curbaholic?

thx, Reenie

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com

classesncamps said...

You have done a fantastic job bro... well done carry on...
basic cooking classes Houston