Saturday, November 7, 2009

Before and After - 11-07-09

Well it has been a very busy couple of days... thanks Jan for helping out... this is the end result... I am so happy to have these done...
The Before

the other before

 
all prim(ed) up... added the ball feet they just finished it off... now if they would just walk up to my living room I would be a happy girl...

the other angle...

this is now a memory... now you see them...

now you don't ... so much better...all the visual clutter is behind closed doors... I love it


you will remember this from last weeks finds...

the after...

open view... just waiting for the potatoes to fill this cavity... (SOLD)

11 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I love it even more! That is one cute little cupboard. The feet do finish it off.

whitey said...

love the new look

Anonymous said...

Great makeovers! Looks like you put a lot of work into the finishes too. Looks nice!

pk @ Room Remix

Shannon said...

Very nice. I love the distressed black. A much better look for it!

DeeDee said...

Your work is so awesome...I wish I could get me some of that style...great stuff ...thanks for linking me off your blog also...

Jill said...

I love it! You did a beautiful job!
~ Jill

Alisa D. said...

Just what that piece needed. You did a great job!

Recaptured Charm said...

That's exactly what it needed! I'm really starting to get into the black too. It looks good on anything. Great job. It looks better than it ever has I'm sure.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Turned out just beautiful! I love the whole arrangement!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Oh my goodness... GORGEOUS! Love the height on the tall one, so regal!

And your vignettes?!? You got it goin' on my fellow Canadian! (eh?)

Donna

Tamie L Zabroski said...

Hi Deb! I absolutely love this!! I have been looking for just the right black to paint an old dresser. I would love to know your technique-specifically what kind of paint? This is the exact look I am going for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Tamie Hurricane7161@gmail.com