Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some More of my Favourite Things


my sister gave me this... I love free... it fits right in sitting on my hoosier


 I love this butter churn... it is a crock afterall... perfect for beside my hoosier


isn't this just the sweetest little dirty face... and she is a bank also... another one of my favourite things


a  nice brass bell that I had to "dirty" with black Rub-N-Buff...
well it does say Titanic 1912 it should look dirty... right?
I grunged the board and mounted it for a bit more punch...



here is another handmade brass bell on a grunged board... okay another one of my collections... I love old bells too


Isn't this the cutest door bell... it is an oldie... you know you scored when the person checking you out wants to buy it from you...


another one of my passions... old ink holders... well some are not old but they are signed... some are not ink holders but don't tell anyone I told... the ligher one appears to be carved out of some sort of soap stone... for 2.00 I am not going to complain... I never realized how many passions I have for collecting "stuff"... you know we are all going to meet one day at JA... junkers anonymous ... I think I am ready soon... but not yet I am still in denial... and I still have some space left... :)


another one of my passions is anything wrought iron... this is a hand forged candle stick... I loooooove this.... oh if I could do away with those dumb lightswitches....


now I bet you don't have one of these... a handmade Boomerang right from Australia... I promise this will not become one of my passions... it was different and I love anything handmade

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I would so love to see your home with all this beautiful stuff....love it all..