Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Before and After Mirror


I found this antique mirror awhile ago... I didn't have a dresser to put it on and I needed something for this wall... so I turned it upside down and added  a piece of baseboard molding, turned upside down a shelf to it... I actually used my new circular for the first time to cut the shelf... I was so proud of myself... except I messed up the end corner...

thank God for ivy... I painted the harp black and left the oak mirror frame as is... added more stuff to dust... I really have to get a life

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Deb:
What a clever idea, and it looks great finished and accessorized. Thanks for stopping to visit my blog. I enjoyed reading your thoughts. Hope you stop by to visit again soon. I'll be back again to see what you're creating next!
Blessings,
Donna