Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Before and Afters - 11-29-2009


I am not sure what this was intended to be... it is a very well constructed handmade piece...


I just painted one coat of black on this... I wanted the woodgrain to show through... my kitty seems to like it and if I get ambitious I may make a little mattress for it... it could also be used as a sewing or tool caddy.


A little thrifted wall cabinet - before


the after... added a drawer pull and painted black... great for a shelf or hang on the wall


found this at the thift store... it was just plain wood... whitewashed the wood and smoke glazed it... added the dowel and drilled out the knobs for the ends... this would be so easy to make...

2 comments:

Nori said...

All of your pieces turned out great!!! I am loving the stockings holder! Tooo cute!

Beverly said...

I love seeing your finds after you work your magic on them!