Saturday, September 5, 2009

Some Inspiration Pics for you all...

I am away on a camping venture right now but I just had to show you all the cutest little things that I found at a nearby campsite... there is just no end to my shopping... of course I had to buy one or maybe two things... with  permission from Sally I am sharing her fabulous talent with you for inspiration...


these are made from concrete edging materials...

isn't this just the cutest treat container... it is a clay pot turned upside down and a glass vase attached and the lid with an added knob on top is the bottom plate for the plant pot...
this one is for Halloween treats
 
now how is this for all you Red Hatter's out there...
well this one is my fav... that one had to come home with me... this is for my BFF for Christmas... she just loves snowmen... hopefully she won't see this and spoil her surprise...
this is the rounded curved garden  concrete edging... such a clever idea
Hope you all enjoyed Sally's great inspiration pieces... I know I did.
Happy Labour Day Weekend to All my Canadian and American Friends... this is one holiday we share together...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb........your proper Prim blog is great! Wishing you well on the new store!
Best of Luck for a best Friend!

El