Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank You Santa...

Well I must have been a good girl this year, Santa brought me exactly what I asked for... I was doing the happy dance Christmas morning...

Aren't those the prettiest blue letters you ever did see...


this is a Dremel 4000... and look to the left... a cable attachment for etching... I can do so much with this wonderful little tool when I figure out how to use it


an extra accessory kit... the only thing it doesn't do is paint


I am always lacking the  proper sized tool ...now there is no excuse not to be able to take something apart... and if all else fails the next thing on my list is a sledge hammer


perfect for those hours of sanding... so comfortable and compact


this is what I have in mind for the Dremel... but first practice, practice, practice... no glass is going to be safe in my house from this day forward... if your drinking glass happens to look a little strange keep drinking and don't ask questions


I found this book at a thrift store... it has endless projects and great prim stencils



When I master the Dremel I am going to torture myself and do this gorgeous bird by Graphic Fairy
to this mirror...


2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Deb: You and I asked Santa for the same thing this year...and we both got our Dremel tool kits (with the extra case full of goodies)!!!!! I just plugged in the battery pack and charged it this afternoon. I can't wait to play with it!

I'll be back to see that mirror...and all your projects in between. Happy New Year! Hope you'll have a chance to visit Brynwood, too.

xoxo
Donna

whitey said...

Excited to see what you do with your new tool the last time I tried to use one it was very loud do not know if the newer ones are quieter have some earplugs ready.