Saturday, August 20, 2011

Deck Appeal Phase 1

Do you have as hard of time as me to sit down and relax... yes I mean just putting your feet up and doing NOTHING. 

These past couple of weekends I have been trying to create something just for that very reason.

Mr. D. found these chairs on sale and they were just the answer... but I had to put them together.  Yikes, my brain and directions are not a good combination.

It all started out with these...

which soon turned into these...

and then into these...

and in less than two hours I ended up with these...

then I needed one of these...

for little bit of this...

So far there hasn't been too much time for relaxing... what am I doing wrong?

stay tuned...



3 comments:

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Relax??? What is that ;-) lol The chairs turned out great and the foot stool, perfect accessory :) The finishing touch....the drink :D Way to go Deb!!!!! Now the next phase of your recovery.....2 drinks before you can get up out of the chair lol.

Denise said...

Nice job, whatcha hiding in the drink cozy?? Just realized that Maya's birthday is this month right? Doesn't seem possible that it has been a year.

Enjoy your Sunday

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great job putting the chairs together-one of my least favorite things to do.
loving your deck!
gail