Friday, September 25, 2009

Was His...

Don't ask... I can't explain... I have too much "stuff" in my head and that creative gene got mixed in with the what the hell were you thinking gene... the intent is so your significant other will leave your tools alone... I can't see him walking over to the neighbours with "YOUR" pretty tacky toolbox... that's my story and I am sticking to it...  Be kind... it has been a long day...LOL

... it has just the right amount of fushia it is really burgandy so "HE" will leave it right where you left it...I have a whole can of paint I will throw in so you can paint your tools the same colour for double security...and check out the lock mechanism for triple security... LOL
 (SOLD to someone with a great sense of humour)

1 comment:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

I'm literally wiping tears from my eyes on this one... will you please screw up more to soley entertain ME?!?

(must be in the Canadian air, eh?)

Donna