Friday, October 30, 2009

Drop Leaf Table... Before and After

You'll remember this table from earlier in the week... I found this at one of my consignment shops... I paid a little more than I normally would but I really like this table...


the before


after... painted and distressed... top was sanded and re-stained. I added a few dings and marks to the top... I love things that are beat up a bit...


front view before...


front view... after


this one is for me... this distressed look fits right into my prim decor...

4 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

So much more charm! I love things that are a little dinged up as well.

Stan

Anonymous said...

Good job!

You commented right above me at sits today!

Janet said...

Georgeous table.. love it.

Unknown said...

Returning your visit From here. Thanks for the comments! YOU COMMENT, I FOLLOW! :) Beautiful job on the table!