Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have the sweetest blog friends...

was one of my first followers when I started blogging... she has always been there to leave a sweet comment and encouragement for almost every post I have ever done.  She is such an inspiration and one of the most creative crafters I know.  She is always taking courses to fine tune her skills and creates some of the most unique pieces.

Last week I was honoured to receive this beautiful surprise in the mail.  My daughter was so surprised that a total stranger to her, would be so kind to send her something so special, she started to cry.   She was so thrilled to have such a special cross for Mya's room. 

Dee Dee handmade this from horse nails... she so beautifully soldered these together and even went the extra mile to find a baby Angel for the centre.

My pic is not doing this justice at all.  DeeDee has posted this on her blog with much nicer pics... please be sure to stop over and pay Dee Dee a visit and check out some of her other extraordinary creations.

Dee Dee I just can't thank you enough for your sweet gift.   This will be proudly hung over Mya's crib to keep our sweet little Angel safe from harm. 

Big Hugs,  Deb

5 comments:

Denise said...

That is such a beautiful cross and I am sure that it will go nicely in Mya's room, the countdown is really on for her homecoming :0)

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

What a beautiful gift of love....
Priceless!
Tisha

DeeDee said...

Ah! Shucks...thanks Deb...she is an angel sent to love. We are all blessed to have her here...You know I just love your place and you inpsire me too ...hugs for Miss Mya

Kirsty Girl said...

Awww that is so sweet.

Coleen's Corner said...

How wonderful! Just makes me feel warm all over when I read of such sweetness. Blog blessings are the best, huh?